The main aim of studying in the life of our young students is to acquire knowledge as well as to find a job according to one’s ability. The sole aim of studying in a college of repute is the desire for a better placement. Every student wants either to get a job in a company or a Government job of his/her choice or to acquire knowledge during his/her college studies to start one’s own business.
The Vision of Training and Placement Cell is to impart necessary training to our students to meet the expectations of the Industry and to achieve maximum placements by providing them adequate job opportunities.
- To provide sufficient training on aptitude tests, group discussions, presentations, communication skills, soft skills, facing HR and mock interviews for enhancing the employability of the students, to improve their technical knowledge and to let them select their careers.
- To make the students aware about the corporate culture and career opportunities by organizing technical and guidance related guest lectures, workshops, seminars and industrial trainings by experienced personnel from the Industry.
- To join hands with renowned organizations from the Industry and organize recruitment drives for our students within and outside the campus.
- To arrange for industrial visits to widen the experiences of students.
Organizing extension talks, seminars and events on various topics:
- How to start your career?
- What to do after Graduation / Post Graduation?
- Career Paths for Arts, Science and Commerce Graduates / Post Graduates.
- Demonetization and Employment Opportunities
- How to develop your Vocabulary?
To provide students with detailed information about the National Career Service Scheme.
To arrange Industrial Visits.
Providing detailed information about the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme to the students.
Organizing Divisional Level Employability Training and Job Fairs.
Organizing programs and conducting workshops on interview skills.
Demonstrate job requirements of different Department.
Books for competition are also provided by the placement cell to the students.